The idyllic slopes and crystalline lakes of beautiful Bavaria stood no chance when Dust Bolt emerged in 2006 to encrust Germany and the rest of the world in hefty, Bay Area-influenced thrash metal featuring crossover influences and killer melodies. The fourpiece elevates its trademark sound to perfection on fourth longplayer Trapped in Chaos: profound lyrics and dark melodies succumb to the lethal grooves of old school monster ‘Dead Inside‘ before you`ll get swept off your feet by the hyperspeed aggression of ‚ The Bad Ad‘. ‘Shed My Skin‘ proclaims the Toxic Waltz 2.0 in particularly nasty fashion, and Dust Bolt prove once more how pure hostility, massive hooks and melodic vocals are the ultimative recipe for a thrashfest between retro and modern. Catch them on their headlining tour Spring 2019!
directed and edited by Andreas Marschall
dop: Andreas Marschall
2. camera operator Florian Beck
Set designer: Jörg Möhring
Assistant set designer, stop motion effects: Schrandi
Make up: Kristina Kostiv
Behind the scenes: Bea Festerling
Actress: Kristina Kostiv
Thanks to Tom!
Special thanks to Robin from Block Tec Stahl Lichtenberg #metal
Children of Bodom's Alexi Laiho does a guitar playthrough for the first single "Under Grass and Clover." Children of Bodom's 10th Studio Album, HEXED out March 8th 2019 via Nuclear Blast Records.
#guitar #deathmetal #metal
Directed by Leo Liberty & Edu Ohara
Executive producer: Paulo Baron & Rafa Pensado
Logistic producer (live show): Luisa Yanez
One of the most powerful voices in rock & heavy metal is back...and more ferocious than ever!
Influential hard rock legend, reality TV star, Broadway alumni, horror movie director, radio host – Dee Snider, the face and voice of the legendary Twisted Sister, has a career many would kill for. And yet the singer`s thirst is far from being quenched – his thirst for METAL! Dee Snider hasinked a deal with Napalm Records for his upcoming solo album For The Love Of Metal produced by Hatebreed vocalist Jamey Jasta and featuring contributions from Howard Jones (ex-Killswitch Engage), Mark Morton (Lamb Of God), Alissa White-Gluz (Arch Enemy), Joel Grind and Nick Bellmore (Toxic Holocaust) and Charlie Bellmore (Kingdom Of Sorrow).
Snider comments about For The Love Of Metal: "This is a really incredibly exciting album that I did not expect to make, especially at this point in my life. Jamey Jasta challenged me to make a contemporary rock record. … and I rose to the challenge!“ The result is a full-on anthemic metal album indulging in modern heaviness without neglecting Snider`s Twisted Sister roots.
• Director/Gaffer/Editor/EFX/Camera – Hulon E. Crayton II (Lonnie)
• Music Engineering/Stagehand – Josh Cole
• Recorded at (Music/Video) – 825 Studios
• Musicians/Songwriters – Erik "Jager" Schmutzler ( 🎤), Dan "Danöwar" Whitmer ( 🎸), Josh "The Boss" Cole ( 🎸), Zack "The Ripper" Burke ( 🐟 + 🎸), and Ed "Shredward" Unfred ( 🥁)
• Thanks – Battle Helm, Breath Fresher, Breathing the Core, Capital Chaos TV, Dead Rhetoric, Exhi Metal, Happy Metal Geek, Metal Meyhem Radio, Metal Noise, Metal Temple, Maximum Volume Music, and Street Clip.
• Special Thanks – Doug Kenworthy (audio assist), Big Dudes (equipment), Asher Media Relations, and our brave troops 🇺🇸who kick butt everyday. Hooah!
• Stock Footage – see https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12151408/reference for details.